[Dailydrool] Goodbye MBR

john_falk via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 31 11:08:49 PDT 2015

Today July 31, 2015 Michigan Basset Rescue is closing.  I for one would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU!!  Thank you to MBR and Melissa Fenchel, Grandma Jo and crew for all you have done for homeless and abused Basset Hounds over the years.  Thank you for introducing me to such wonderful people all around the world who believe in caring for these great companions of ours that make our lives whole.  Thank you for providing us all with the concept of a WADDLE.  This world is a much better place with what you have done.  You have OUR respect and undying gratitude for what you have done and accomplished over the years.  You will never be forgotten.

John Falk, Queen Sadie Sue (ATB),  Suzie (ATB), Scruffy (ATB), Daisey Mae (ATB), Mollie Mae, Barney and all the other hounds I have had the pleasure of sharing my life with.