[Dailydrool] To Bev, re Conley and Doc

Nancy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 31 11:30:07 PDT 2015

Bev,

You might think I'm nuts for this suggestion: have you thought about
getting in touch with an animal communicator to try to get some insight
into Conley's aggression toward Doc?

My daughter has two horses that she rides in shows. One of them, Felix,
has always acted up and goes a bit wild at shows and when being
trailered. Jamie contacted an animal communicator in New Jersey (we live
in Virginia), and this woman has worked miracles just by telling Jamie
why Felix was acting the ways he was. She knew things about Felix that
Jamie definitely did not divulge, like he won't pick up his front left
lead because of some arthritis in his right rear hock, and that a joint
supplement would help (it did). He's afraid of trailers because he
thinks it might get struck by lightning, so the communicator told him
Jamie would never take him on the trailer if there were storms in the
area. The next day he walked right on the trailer... and the list goes
on.

If you'd like to know more, send me an email ( nancykay9 at gmail.com ) and
I can either put you in touch with Jamie, or find out the contact
information for the animal communicator. Jamie says it's the best $50
she has ever spent!

Nancy, of Charlie and Paige, and Frank the Tank (ATB) and Sweet Tina
(ATB)