[Dailydrool] Basset Crap

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 31 13:42:33 PDT 2015

Q: What basset crap could I not live without? A: All of it! Ok, I have so much basset stuff it is unreal. Although I am sure that there is someone out there that probably has even more than I do. I think that there is only 2 rooms in the house, (2 bathrooms) that don't have anything basset in them. I have stuffed animals, to include a 2-3ft tall Hush Puppy. I have pictures, figurines, and concrete statues. I have Christmas ornaments, and a wall rug picture that is an original Hush Puppy Shoe display that hung in our local shoe store for a few decades. But I would give all of my basset crap up in order to keep my hounds safe, healthy and with me forever. So I guess the basset crap that I can't live without, are my two living breathing hounds that actually crap! Lol
Love and Drool,
Michele Swartz, momma to Ruger, Xander and Colt ATB
Sent from my iPawPad