[Dailydrool] Conley and Doc

Riche Churchill via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 31 15:30:01 PDT 2015

Know everyone is as horrified and disappointed as I about the latest
brouhaha between Momperson and Mr Biskit's Conley and Doc.
Also am sure it felt even worse after having the few days when things
seemed to have taken a turn for the better, thus giving tentative hope.
However, I do think there IS cause for a bit of optimism -- perhaps the
truce period, tho sadly short-lived, means the hormones are diminishing
and will continue to do so and make a difference in the long run.
I am not a firm, slavish believer in the Dog Whisperer, Cesar Milan, tho
he does give a good many helpful suggestions, nor have I read his book.
That being said, could there be any help to be found there? Remember his
discussing "red zone" dogs.
Some solution must be found, obviously, before serious, life-altering
damage is done either to one of the dogs or the humans trying to intervene.
Riche (been there, done that)
buglr at blomand.net