[Dailydrool] A different kind of basset

Joey Williams via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 11 14:16:46 PDT 2015

Yes, I had a basset that sounds just like Mila.  Her name was VeeVee
(Valentine Veronica) and she was a loner to the point of being "violent"
when you sat too close to her.  She would immediately begin to kick you with
her back legs while chuffing until you moved away.  LOL.  I loved that girl
so much.  She left for the bridge at age 11 in 2013.  Joey
Joeychoate2014 at gmail.com