[Dailydrool] Bassets and dead things

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 15 21:18:03 PDT 2015

Just loved Becky's description of Morse's "stop, drop, and roll" ritual. Bobo does this as well, with a look of sheer ecstasy on his face. Of course, the look on my face is the opposite of ecstasy; especially because once he's taken the position, it's almost impossible to get him upright again until the deed is thoroughly done. I guess arome de cadaver is the equivalent of catnip in the Basset world.

Lois Leader, Bobo the Inhaler, Scout his Lab assistant, and Dobby the House Elf