[Dailydrool] 2016 Daily Drool Calendar update

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 16 05:14:13 PDT 2015

Good morning all.  Sales of the calendar dates have slowed down to a trickle.  We still have 183 dates left to sell.  Round 2 of the date sales begins at 1:01pm on Saturday July 18th so if you have not yet bought your Round 1 date,  you better hurry!  We are very excited about this year's calendar and getting it to you in plenty of time for holiday giving.  Here is the link to the store https://store7226218.ecwid.com/  If you have any questions,  please contact us at pam at bassetrescueflorida.com  Thanks!

Pam Farris  Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.