[Dailydrool] 2016 Daily Drool Calendar

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 26 16:51:39 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I rarely post these days, but I am stepping up in support of the 2016 Daily
Drool Calendar.

It is super easy this year, not that the efforts of Laura, Ellie or Nancy
made it  difficult.

Pam is posting about it on a regular basis, but if you need a link
forwarded, I probably can do it, no promise thou.  I am a clueless kind of
person.

I already have six days secured, and since I usually buy over ten
calendars, I figured why not.

I still have four or five to buy, but I don't want Chazey hounds on way too
many  days, so iffen you reckon to do so, there are still almost 60 days
available.

I love seeing all the hounds on the calendar.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie and the mini herd