[Dailydrool] Corn cobs

Pamela McQuade via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 10 17:15:03 PDT 2015

The blame for the corn cob incident did not lie with the dog but with
the people. They should have allowed themselves to die slowly and
painfully instead.
Our Jane, the counter cruiser extraordinaire, taught us that anything a
dog gets is the fault of the human. Put it where one cannot reach it! To
this day, our garbage is atop our clothes washer and dryer. None of the
hounds who have come into our home after we lost Jane have cruised
counters. But we are always safe, not sorry.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets