[Dailydrool] Llewis

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jul 27 11:06:02 PDT 2015

Dear Conley and Doc, we miss Llewis too, he was the man !   It didn't
matter what kind of question you had, Llewis knew the answer and  he spelled
everything correctly. everyone on the drool misses our Llewis.

found my Hannah up on my end table again this morning, with the TV remote
in her mouth, I swear she can FLY ! we will be glad when we can spend some
time  outside, but right now the mosquitoes are HORRIBLE !!!! does any one
have any  suggestions on what I can use on my dogs for mosquitoes

Marlene  Annie, Hannah and Maggie ATB