[Dailydrool] New Buppy

Mary Lee via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 1 22:03:57 PDT 2015

We've been "basset-less" for almost 18 months.  After we had to have our Philby euthanized, several other "life events" complicated thins around here, including my DH being unemployed for 9 months.  Anyway, it just didn't seem wise to get another dog at least until we could afford to properly care for one.  One day I told my husband, "When you get a job, we get a dog!"  Well, a couple months ago, he got a job!

After much internet-searching and soul-searching (puppy or rescue), we found our new furbaby.  Next Sunday evening we are picking up our boy buppy from the breeder.  He is about 8 weeks old.  We aren't 100% sure of his name, so I'll have to let everyone know when we decide.

We are quite excited here - except for the two cats, of course. . .

Mary Lee