[Dailydrool] Hounds who Garden

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 2 15:11:39 PDT 2015

Mitchell did with asparagus what yours are doing with tomatoes. I prepared
a bed and planted the very best and waiting and when the little tender
fingerlings came Up I was drooling. As it happens, so was Mitchell only he
got them first.
Next I put up a little decorative fence.
He pushed it down ate the next batch.
I put in a foot high metal decorative fence.
He pushed it aside and ate the baby asparagii.
I put in a 2ft fence which he dug out so that he could eat the asparagus.
I gave him the patch.

Conley loves asparagus and is not related to Mitchell.

MomPerson to Llewis, Doc (Veggies ack!) & Conley

bgszap2 at gmail.com