[Dailydrool] Tomato snatching Beezley at the Beach

Phyllis Ritner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 3 20:14:58 PDT 2015

Woofing in to share that Beezley has, since his 6 mos. old puppyhood, gently snipped the just ready to pick tomatoes from the vine. He is so funny to watch. He bares his teeth, pulling his flews back into a smile and bites preciously to detach the tomato from the vine. Munch munch munch...Beezley out to lunch. It is such a joy to watch his gentle motions that I never scold him. He savors every slurp. Love my Daily Drool. Phyllis Ritnerema at aol.com