[Dailydrool] Ear Concrete

Pam Watkins via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 4 06:36:24 PDT 2015

Katy, I can sympathize with you on this one.  In my house I call them
Krunkies.  Henry's ears seem to always have Krunkies.  What I do is get a
big bowl of water, washcloth, and his allergy shampoo and hit the deck.  He
hates me cleaning them but, it has to be done.  I dunk the offending ear
then put shampoo, rub it in real good and then just use my fingernails and
pull the stuff out.  It takes quite a bit of time but eventually it all
comes out.  I tried the comb once and it didn't work as well as my
fingernails.  If I could just remember to put a snood on him when he eats
or goes out.

Pam Watkins