[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 374, Issue 4

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 4 18:55:29 PDT 2015

First off, congrats and ahroos to the new buppy at Mary Lee's house.   I am
sure he will keep you jumping for some time and bring you many years of
happiness and joy.

Sue, how did Dave's doctor visit go?  I have been praying and Millie  has
been drool that there ore no bladder tumors.  Hope all is well with  him.

Conley, Millie and I are glad to hear that they may have found out what is
causing you to be so snarky, but not happy to hear why.  It is not the best
 news about the murmur, but a small one is not too bad.  My Charlie had one
 all the 7 years I had him and he did ok to just shy of 14, and it was not
his  heart that gaave out.  Worse news is that you may lose your
unmentionables  to boot.  If it settles you down so you do not try to eat Lewis and Doc
any  more, it will be worth it.  Millie will be sending drool for you.

Drool is heading to Truman for his back problems.  Hope that the laser
treatments will get you back to your old self real quick.  Back problems  are
no fun.

Lastly, drool and prayers are being sent to you Judith on the loss of  your
George.  Having cancer is no fun and now he is out of pain and no  longer
suffering, which is something we want for our furkids.  He will be  watching
over you from up there and wanting you to remember all the happy times  had
together.  Please accept my sincere sympathy on your loss.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com