[Dailydrool] ear crud

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 4 22:43:00 PDT 2015

that would be my Snoopy.  Concrete ear crud.  I learned the hard way NOT to use water because it gives him bald spots on his ears and they are sore.  I've tried everything and finally found the ultimate weapon.
A furminator.  Yup, hard to believe but a furminator removes ONLY the crud leaving 100% of the hair.  Easily, painlessly.  End of story.
Even though they are clean they are still slightly crunchy sometimes so I will use a wet warm washcloth then to softhen then up afterward but no scrubbing, just a bit of fluffing and Snoopy is good to go.
Happy ear fluffing from the clueless momPerson who knows this one.