[Dailydrool] crusty ears

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 5 03:51:39 PDT 2015

I try to be good about actually washing their ear flaps… but that rarely happens on a daily basis. I am good at either using my nails to scrape the dried gunk off, but what I use most, is the shedding blade. Very gently. I hold their ear in place on top of their neck ( first one side then the other) and gently use the shedding blade to scrape them clean. It works very well. Of course it doesn’t get out any of the actual dirt- but it gets that hard crusty layer off.

Angelika    angelikabrn at hotmail.com