[Dailydrool] Walkabout

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 5 09:29:16 PDT 2015

Dis Llewis. An Conley. Not Doc.

Dis morning the MPerson  went to the peepel potty an shutted da door like
awaays. Only Conley start barkin at da big oranj trucker fing whut eet
liddel twolegger next door and den run away, den later come beke an spit
her out. An Conley he heevin at da door an POP it open poof.

An he lookit me an Ise lookit at he an out we go. Firss we don meke sure
ebberbuddy nose dis are hawse an we markit reel good we do. Den we chck out
da trash cans dey smells so inneresting but we cannit reechem or gettin.

Den we goes next door where da patches dog usta lib but she no there no
more. An we moob along down da street to da hawse where da fixit man lib
wif he red truk an he out putting stuff inna truk an he say why hello boys
whatchu doin down heer? You mama nose you out?
Uh Oh.
An we heer da door slammin behine we an da MomPerson she callink an she got
da bleke dog wif she an leeshes and we start off reel quik but mr red truk
yell DEY HEER an befour we knows it we wearin leeshes an goin home.
Well it were fun while it last but now she lock dat door. An we did get a
biskit outta it all. We try agin anodder time.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

Love an Drool for dem whut needs it
Conley, Llewis   an prolly da bleke mutt