[Dailydrool] Adventures

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 5 11:26:28 PDT 2015

We are having adventures on our end as well. Actually, just me, Beauford. I
just really hate the Georgia heat. I think it may kill me. The Indiana heat
and I didn't get along either. So anyway, the mom and dad decided their
bathroom should be nice and redone like our, but not exactly the same way.
So this strange man came and started tearing up the bathroom and...mold
growing because there is a water leak in the shower at the diverter valve.
No, I don't know what that means and I really don't care. What I care about
is they were all busy setting up this loud thing to dry out the bathroom
and they forgot I was in the house because Bugsey and Browyn were outside
playing. I snuck into my bedroom and managed to snag a gallon sized bag of
dehydrated chicken gizzards. I ate them as fast as I could. The dad caught
me when I was half way through the bag. He was MAD! He told mom. Mom said,
"Beauford, you are an idiot! You are allergic to chicken and it is grass
season! You will pay for this!" I did. I threw up all over my crate last
night. I had to take my bedding and build a dam so I wouldn't have to lay
in it. Mom was not impressed. Now I only have a stupid towel until my
favorite crate pad gets out of the sanitze cylce of the washing machine.
Did I mention I have a stomach ache and I itch?
Beauford with Bugsey (I didn't throw up and I don't itch) and Browyn the
Fairy Princess (ditto for me)