[Dailydrool] Feyfle (c) time!! We are having a fundraiser for Slobberfest pledges! To help Droopy Basset Rescue.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 7 14:06:34 PDT 2015

It's FEYFLE TIME!!!!

A FEYFLE (c) is a sale of something, with chance to get good stuff given as a THANK YOU! Not a raffle. As in you can not buy tickets. Which means we are selling GIFT BAGS!! Really expensive gift bags. If you buy our gift bags for $20 each, we will give you a chance to get some extremely kewl basset crap. The money we raise will go to our Slobberfest Pledges for Droopy Basset Rescue on July 11, 2015.

We got a website! Bassetslave.com. Just go there and see all the good stuff. Click on the items you would like to maybe get. She slave will mail you a gift bag for every total $20 spent. Don't want to buy a gift bag? Go to Bassetslave.com and follow the directions. Paypal or you can send a check. Auntie Feyfey would have said go to bassetslave.com. Serious good stuff. Like these HOLY GRAIL OF BASSET CRAP BOOKENDS!! Help us help the paw hounds of Droopy Basset Rescue.

Pawtunia and Rusty.

(We are starting over on the concept and still trying to honor Auntie Feyfey......New name! Not a raffle!!)