[Dailydrool] Changes in Attitudes

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 7 15:21:48 PDT 2015

Tomorrow Conley goes for his echocardiogram. Once we get a real look at
what the heart is doing we can neuter him to stop the swelling of the
prostate.
We are neutering him with that in mind, and behavioral issues are
secondary. I would not do it just to change his attitude. Whether his
snarkiness is because of the testosterone released because of the enlarged
prostate or the prostate is enlarged due to the increase in testosterone I
do not know but I know that the treatment of choice is neutering.

At any rate he is getting his nads nipped.
And I have not told him yet.

MomPerson to Llewis, Conley & Doc