[Dailydrool] dear Conley

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 7 19:55:02 PDT 2015

Dear Conley,
  Don't despair about the nebberminds thing. I lost mine because the vet and the insurance people both said they were so big something must be wrong. Well, turns out nothing was wrong--the family jewels were just encased in a lot of batting to protect them. the vet took the jewels but left the batting and absolutely no one can tell I don't have the full package. whenever I go to a new "No nebberminds" daycare or dogpark, my mom has to being a note with her from the vet certifying that indeed I've had the snip because otherwise noone believes her. So I get the best of both worlds. I look very studly but don't have prostate problems. and I still strut with the best of the breed. so don't lose any sleep over that one. and we're sending Drool on your echocardiogram--that too just may show you're a big-hearted guy. All the best, Harley of Hawaii (still going strong six weeks and counting after estimated expiration date.) vlbzwick at yahoo.com