[Dailydrool] Slave Training

Kim Dworak via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 8 11:32:14 PDT 2015

Text from my husband today:I took Hal for a short walk.  He started getting hot so we came home after a block or so.  He came in and stood in front of the air vent and looked at me so I turned on the air and gave him a pillow to lay on.  He laid there for about 10 minutes and then left so I shut off the air.
How is that for slave training?  Hal turned 14 on Friday and we celebrated with a bone shaped liver cake and lots of belly rubs.  There is a picture of him with the cake on my FB page if you are on there - Kim Dworak Appleton WI
Lots of drool to everyone that needs it, we are a few digests behind.
Kim with Hal(that's how you do it), Wulfgang, Heidi and Gunter atbkdworak69 at hotmail.com