[Dailydrool] Da Bleke Dog

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 11 15:55:01 PDT 2015

Welllll....dis Conley. Da Bleke dog done slid past da Bridge entrance
yestadaze when he neer run hisself to death for reel.
I not reel shure how I Conley feels abowt dis. On won paw Ize glad an on da
odder....nebbermine.

So dis morning da MPerson took he to hab da blood draint outta he body
leest dats whut I tole him dey was gonna do. Bwaaahahahahah. It were grate,
you shodda seen he face when MomPerson say come on Doc less you an me go
see Dr T.
Whoa!
Bleke dog lookin a liddel pale, like mebbe a peeraknees.
Eben ole "Oh leeb he alone" Llewis godda chuckle outta dat.
So dis Conley, not shure how he feelin bowt all dis.

Love an Drool for them shut needs it
Conley ob
Conley Llewis an da white bleke dog