[Dailydrool] follow-up to Bev's post, more good info

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 11 17:51:23 PDT 2015

I am forwarding an email I just got from our doggie daycare because I am too computer challenged to know how to cut and paste the good stuff, so just overlook the daycare specific info.  there are a lot of good tips on helping your dogs manage the heat. Val vlbzwick at yahoo.com

Begin forwarded message: