[Dailydrool] In trouble

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 12 04:23:59 PDT 2015

Hi everyone! Bugsey here. I am in trouble again. What else is new? It was
raining and I was digging. I didn't need a bath this time. I was so mad at
the mom for making me come inside instead of digging that I stomped inside
very slowly and through ever body of water I could find. Then I got on the
couch and refused to look at her. Who does she think she is anyway?

Later in the day I had to go to the vet. I have been limping again. the mom
gave me rimadyl the past two days and it didn't help at all. So she called
and he said he wanted to see me. Of course he did! Everyone wants to see
me! I am sweet and lovable!

Well, it turns out my tendon to my knee is slipping off to the side and
getting cause and I can't fully extend my leg until it slips back where it
belongs. No medicine is going to fix it and it isn't going to be
degenerative. So no worries. Then the mom says, will you look at his ears
while he is here? They have been very waxy and filthy lately. Oh sure! So
they dug in both my ears and did slides. THe vet comes back in and says I
have mites. The mom says how the #$%& did he get mites? We don't have any
cats! Oh great! Now all three dogs have to be treated for ear mites! Then
the vet man had to go get medicine ready and the vet tech told him he was
an idiot. I don't have ear mites. The puppy living with 4 cats has ear
mites. I have yeast! The mom said she would believe that. So we found me
some medicine without miconazole in it and hopefully that will clear it up.

The vet offered to trade me in for a female stray that showed up at the
office preggers. She had 9 babies yesterday. Mom said no. He offered to
throw in $100. Mom said no, she wanted to keep me. So I am better than 9
puppies! Ha!

Bugsey with Beauford (mom thinks I have yeasty ears as well), and Browyn
the Fairy Princess (my ears are beautiful)