[Dailydrool] Realization

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 12 04:37:15 PDT 2015

Hi droolers! The mom to the three B's here (Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn).
Sometimes I feel like such an idiot. Lately the onethat floored me is I
just realized that Bugsey and Browyn are only 7 months apart in age! How
did that happen? I know how it happened it just didn't click in my head.
Bugsey was 11 months old when we got Browyn and she was 4 months old when
we got her. As you may have gathered, they most certainly don't act like
they are only 7 months apart in age. Bugsey has turned into a fantastic and
caring adult. Browyn is still an air head puppy! Don't get me wrong. Hubby
and I love our little Fairy Princess and our lives would feel empty and
wrong without her. It is just she most definately has not gotten all her
shipments from the brown truck. Is she going to get any more?!

Part of me feels really bad for even asking. Browyn is such a sweet soul.
She adores giving hugs. I have never had another basset that would sit in
your lap facing you and put their front legs around your neck and hug you.
She also adores giving kisses. I don't really like getting kisses, but we
finally have her trained not to give french kisses. She kisses you on the
cheek or the neck. I can handle that better. She doesn't really get into
trouble. She is not destructive. She comes when called. She doesn't hold a
grudge and stay mad at you. She adores being groomed. Of course on the down
side, she has an exctremely high prey drive and no small animals are safe
in the backyard. It is a really good thing we can't have a cat because I
don't think it would be a good scene unless the cat was HUGE. Browyn adores
rolling in everything...grass, mud, poop. IT is a really good thing she
adores being groomed because she gets beyond filthy. She plays hard! She
runs constantly. She has more energy than everyone else in the house put
together. Maybe that is the probelm. She got in the energy line three times
and forgot to stand in the brains line. Oh well, if anyone has any words of
wisdom, please share.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com