[Dailydrool] Pawtunia and Rusty's Feyfle! (c)

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 14 20:49:09 PDT 2015

Rusty and I are very sad.......only a few kind souls have bought our gift bags and received thank you's that could get them exceptional basset crap....all for our Slobberfest pledges for Droopy Basset Rescue , Including a woodburning....... My human will woodburn somebody's basset on a cutting board!! It is something you just can't buy...did I mention the Holy Grail bookends? The sterling necklace? The towels? Bathroom set? Hilfiger Blouse? A tablet? Pam Tanzey Print? Hand crafted decorative birdhouse? or the German Fred Basset?..bags are just $20 and we give you more thank you's with the more bags you buy. Just go to bassetslave.com and see the items. There are two pages and the links are right at the top of the home screen which has all the instructions. PLEASE. Help us help the homeless hounds

Pawtunia and Rusty

bassetslave.com

P.S. If you are wondering....we created the Feyfle (c) to sell stuff and give thank you's........we are NOT having a raffle. No tickets are sold. It is what we originally created as a "Woofle" to honor Auntie Feyfey. People took that without our permission and misused it as a "raffle" We give up. It's a FEYFLE (c)!!