[Dailydrool] Realizations

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 15 01:24:35 PDT 2015

Dale no of course you aren't the only one. I don't know how many times I
have had non-dog friends say "I couldn't have a dog, it makes you so tied
down" or "How can you spend that much on a dog?" Usually referring to some
medical bit that is just as outrageously expensive for people as it is for
dogs with the same benefit of just a little more time....

What does our "new house" list have? "A big backyard--for the dogs" and "A
fence: for the dogs" and "Shade:for the dogs....""Ranch style--no stairs
for the dogs..."

The criteria for another vehicle? Yup-- room for the dogs...

And when one leaves, the empty space even with three others there or two,
is enormous. One less breath in the cosmos, one less heartbeat, and we are
shattered.

MomPerson to Llewis, Conley and Doc
bgszap2 at gmail.com