[Dailydrool] Money and Time Pit

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 15 05:04:11 PDT 2015

I will never forget one evening when I was telling the DH about how a
friend of mine at work had had it with her hubby. He had an ATV, snowmbile
and skidoos. I said I was so lucky that my husband didn't waste money like
that. The DH looked at me and said, "No, we have three dogs with allergies
and two with arthritis. At least when you buy a snowmobile, you know how
much you are spending." He doesn't even ask how much a vet visit costs any
more.

They do take up a lot of time and money. The thing is I would be totallfy
lost without them, and like Bev said, I feel like my life has shattered
every time I lose one.