[Dailydrool] baby sister drops

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 15 09:17:31 PDT 2015

Hi it's Gracie, My big brother Snoopy used to be a real grumpy pants.  We all remember the days when I spent large periods of time on the couch.  Just getting down was risky business.  If I got caught in the hall which is narrow he would NAIL me.  And I am SUCH a coward, oh how I'd cry and shake and sob.  The thing is that Snoopy doesn't actually bite, at least, it never went that far but he was escalating.  He would start ahroooo'ing and I would roll over on my back and surrender or hide my head if I could so he couldn't grab my ear because if he got my poor ear he would shake his head back and forth HARD and even pull me across the room by my poor ear.  The stress in the house was electric .... nobody could stand it.  It was fine for the first couple months I lived here, but then for the next few months it was kind of hellish.  For everyone.  Then Auntie Sandy person stepped in with baby sister drops ...... Now at first we all thought it was purely hokis pokis.  But we were desparate.  So we tried.  It took time.  Over a few weeks the assaults on my person went from hourly to a couple of times a day.  And then a couple of times a week.  We reached the point where Snoopy would tackle me and mommy and daddy would look at each other and say "hummm, did Snoopy get his drops??"  At that point the answer was usually NO!!!  Let go of my ear you big bully and go get some drops for goodness sakes. We don't know when it all changed .... it was very slow .... we went from enemies to roommates to fellow travelers to playmates to best buddies ..... very slowly .... by this past spring Snoopy and I would be found all snuggled up all over the house .... just last week mommy found us laying in an X with our snooters on each others necks.  Just the sweetest thing.  She didn't get the picture but she'll never forget it.  After more than 2 years of baby sister drops she took Snoopy off of them a couple of months ago and we haven't looked back. Auntie Sandy knows which herbs to mix for which dogs.  The drops are topical and not eaten.  Her services are not free because it costs her money to keep an inventory of fresh herbs and of course we need to pay for her time and expertise.  It isn't expensive. The thing is that Auntie Sandy stepped forward and intervened BEFORE there was any bloodshed or real violence.  Mommy has been taught since she was small that once that happens the game changes and changing it back can be impossible. Good luck and Dog bless from Gracie and her big brother Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects and LuLu too