[Dailydrool] Aggression, DAP and treats

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 15 13:46:10 PDT 2015

I used a DAP plug in one time only I forgot about it, and
after a month when it was empty, the plug in was really hot.
I don't think they are safe. As for treats coming in, maybe
try treats before bedtime going out instead. I will walk
with the treats, give the first hound a treat, walk a few
feet away and give the next treat, and walk more for the
next treat. That way they are not close to each other. Also,
I found if you give treats when they come in they simply go
out the door and back in again to get the treat without
doing their business.
Ann