[Dailydrool] clueless as usual

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 15 14:58:29 PDT 2015

So I read Sue's post about the triplets and I noticed something.  Someone pointed this out a while ago, but I completely forgot until right this moment.   1)  I have 3 dogs.  (so does Sue and so does Bev)  hummm2)  My alpha is LuLu.  Snoopy is an alpha wanna be (hummmm) and Gracie is fairly submissive (hummmmmmmmm)3)  Snoopy is food aggressive and must be fed separately (hummmmmm)4)  Gracie came to live with us last .... so Snoopy sees her as competition .... for food, affection, a spot on the bed, all of it. There is a lot of commonality between the 3 of us.  Sue, have you talked to Sandy Gaston?  She's a moderator here on the drool, maybe she can help you like she helped me.  Bev, I know you know Sandy. Good luck to everyone from the altogether clueless momPerson who's hounds are currently getting along fine unless they mess with LuLu in which case they will be on their back apologizing.  LuLu does not start trouble but if you mess with her she DOES bite.  And she means business too.  NOBODY messes with LuLu without apologizing.