[Dailydrool] Morse and pseudomonas

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 15 15:15:46 PDT 2015

Hi, Becky. I'm so sorry to hear about Morse's discomfort. I and my whole fur-family are sending healing drool for him and comforting drool for you. I did a bit of a search on the topic; I'd never heard of it before. I'm including a link to the National Institute of Health in the US that has treatment recommendations:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17083575

Hope the great Inspector will be on the mend soon!

Lois Leader, Bobo the Inhaler, Scout his Lab assistant, and Dobby, the House Elf.