[Dailydrool] an old fashioned e-collar

Margaret Linkous via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 19 19:29:20 PDT 2015

I read the posts pretty regularly but rarely post.  The conversation about e-collars brought back a memory and a smile for me.  Many years ago, before the large pet shop warehouses were in existence and e-collars were very difficult to find, my vet recommended taking a rubber bucket and cutting a hole in the bottom.  My dog's head went through the hole.
I will never forget looking out to my backyard and seeing my large golden retriever grazing very contently out there with a big black bucket over his head.  I don't remember how long he had to wear it but it never seemed to bother him in the slightest.  He was a lovable good natured guy.
Margaret