[Dailydrool] Collar

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 19 19:40:29 PDT 2015

Hi Bev, the ever clueless momPerson here,
I know this one, holy cow I know this ..... the Dawn Smith, Daphnyeland fool proof method.  A bath towel and duct tape.  Swear to Dog and it works too ..... roll up the towel, put it around his neck and duct tape the ends together, presto, perfect fit, DAwn told me this, down't remember where or when, the woman is a genius.
Best,Dale who used safety pins when the sipper on the blow up collar failed and then worried madly about her hound getting stuck by the pins because she's clueless and didn't know about Dawn's secret till later.  Much later.