[Dailydrool] Wishful thinking

Riche Churchill via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 19 21:08:24 PDT 2015

Riche wrote:

I wish rescues would remember that there still are quite a few old
fogies around who do not, or cannot, go to websites to order things. I
would have bought a ticket for the feyfle gift bag if I could have done
so by mailing a check, but alas. My browser is too old to go to sites,
and rarely is a postal address given. I don't order anything online, so
never can help out if that's the only option presented.

Also wish people would remember to show their email addys at the end of
their DD posts. Now that they're no longer automatically shown, as they
used to be, one can't contact a poster immediately if one desires or
needs to do so.

Sorry that myself and others are still be in the dark ages, but I can't
fix that -- you very easily can -- just affix your email address at end
of post and, if you're a rescue, provide a postal address.