[Dailydrool] Morse update

Rebecca Louisa Stanton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 21 05:48:32 PDT 2015

Hello all, Morse is showing good improvement with injectable Baytril which
I am giving daily.  In addition to that we are washing the area 2-3 times
daily with diluted Hibiscrub and putting Flamazine on as well as some
liquid Baytril.  He is also having a syringeful of Kifer (probiotic for the
gut) and homeopathic Nux Vom for any nausea from the Baytril....seems to be
working.  He is eating a little more now and drinking well.  We are praying
it is working.  Today I worry that the skin is a little pinker than
yesterday but it may be my imagination..... he did a woof today which is
the first time in 2 weeks.  I am praying we are turning the corner.  Thank
you for all your help; and in particular a huge thank you to Sandy Gaston
and Angelika for their help....
here is a pic taken today.
Becky and Morse xx