[Dailydrool] first bath & age for spading from marlene

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 21 09:08:51 PDT 2015

Well, Hannah had her first bath today, it went a lot better than I thought
it would, but she didn't think much of the spray nozzle on the shower, next
time  I will try to rinse her with a cup,  I gave her a ball and a rubber
duck to  play with and she did really well.  What is the recommended age for
spading  ?   It has been a long time since I have had a puppy and don't
remember, I believe the consensus is before they have their first season  ?????

Marlene,Annie ,Hannah and Maggie ATB
marsdoxy2 at aol.com