[Dailydrool] Dis so funnee

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 23 06:13:28 PDT 2015

​Dis Conley an Llewis we thot this were funnee we going to share it:

Yestiddy evening there be torneddaygo warnings ousside whutebber that be.
It were dark an stormy an thunnery ousside with little quik bits ob brite
lite flashin. We go ousside befour the rain right?
So alla sudden dis alarmy fing MPerson has goes red ligh red light all over
da place an warning warning warning an so MPerson she come rite to da door
an call we.

An we lookit she like WHUT?

an she call more and we lookit she like HUNH?

and she getting upset now we can heer it an she point to da door an saying
RIGHT NOW
and we goes
SAY WHUT HUNH?

(An we laffin so hard)
An she sayin
ISE TELLIN YOUSE TWO NOW HEERS ME ROAR I IS WOMAN

And we start laffin an allasudden da dark dark sky light up an roar an  say
GEDDINNAHOUSEYOUDUMDOGS!!!​

An so we does. When MamaNature say geddinnahouse we geddinnahouse.

Dat our story heppy Toosday.

Love an drool to them whut needs it:
Conley, Llewis an whutebber else hangin around.