[Dailydrool] I Think It Happened

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 23 21:20:14 PDT 2015

After complaining not too long ago about the Brown Truck never delivering
Browyn's brains, I think she got a shipment at some point. She was so kind
and loving to Bugsey this past weekend when he was sick. That used to be so
unlike her! I think my little girl is finally starting to mature a little.

As for Bugsey, I am about ready to keep him on the reglan all the time.
After getting two doses of it, he was up and running around like a maniac.
He was playing with Browyn and digging in the dirt piles the DH put on the
hill in the backyard. I haven't seen him this active since we before we
found out he had low thyroid!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com