[Dailydrool] Spa Day

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 23 21:24:58 PDT 2015

We finally got to have a spa day! Mom said we weren't going to get one
until their bathroom was done being remodeled. Well, their bathroom isn't
done, and it happened anyway. It is amazing how things change when your
little brother who is still bigger than you and older than you gets sick
and you have to play nursemaid to him and you you both end up smelling like
vomit. The mom wasn't handling well. So she bathed us. I demanded that she
give me my pedicure first and bathe me first. Usually I like to go last,
but oh my goodness, I stunk to high heaven and I just couldn't take it any
more. Now I am soft and silky smooth and I smell vaguely of papaya. Much,
much better!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey
timandjenmartin at gmail.com