[Dailydrool] Michigan Basset Rescue closing it's doors! Is this true?

melissa gibson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 24 07:31:58 PDT 2015

Hey all,
I just saw something on FB about a new Michigan basset rescue starting and the old one closing. How has this not been all over the drool? Does anyone have any info about this? I live in St. Louis, MO but am moving to Michigan at the summers end and was looking forward to getting involved with the rescue.What about the dogs that are there now, where will they go? Sorry, I am just really freaking out about this, I actually went to one of the first waddles when I lived there back in like 1993. Any info would be appreciated. Hope all is well with Melissa Fenchel.

MelissaAbe and Bustermagbjh at yahoo.com