[Dailydrool] Bassets moments

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 24 10:29:33 PDT 2015

Droopy ATB, my 1st Basest would let set on the porch and let anyone in the house except for one of my grandfathers and one of my uncles. For Everyone else "come on in, and remember to pet me as you pass by". Shadow ATB, would throw her food dish if her supper was late. Comanche ATB, would lay at your feet and want you to rub his chest with a foot. Once you were not paying attention and absent mildly petting him he would scoot up until you were rubbing his ah-hum...well you get the picture. Wolfgang ATB would go into the hall, softly woof around 9:30 - 10pm to tell everyone it was time for bed. Storm ATB, had a reverse woof and would woof for carrots and lettuce ribs. Colt ATB, would howl in his sleep. Never when awake, but sound asleep around 1-3 am. Ruger throws a fit, barking just out of arms reach around 4:30 - 5pm for his supper, then again for his after dinner Kong treat.  His newest thing. Barking for a after breakfast chicken jerky. Ruger also lays in the loveseat on his back curled up almost nose to butt. As for Xander, he insist on laying in between my legs when I sit in the recliner. The funny little basset idiosyncrasies that our hounds do.  I miss all of those that have went to the bridge, and enjoy every moment of those that are with me.
Love and drool to all.
Michele, momma to Ruger and Xander,
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad