[Dailydrool] Basset $$$

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 24 10:45:16 PDT 2015

I too have spent a wealth of time and money on all of my hounds. But what they have given me in return is worth billions. They are my reason for getting up in the mornings, and used to be my reason to come home at night.  Now I just hate leaving them. They always love you, always want to be with you. They are here with you to weather any storm that the Fates throw at you. Which is more than I can say for most of my family or friends. So why wouldn't we spend all that time and money on them...why waste it on people that don't care for you as much as your hounds care about you. They are your bestest friend/family that you will ever have. My hounds have seen me at my best, as well as my worst. Never judged, just gave me the most unconditional love that I will ever experience on this earth.  Maybe that is why their name is a reflection of God's name...because they are a reflection of God's love!
Michele, momma to Ruger, Xander and Colt ATB plus many others who are waiting for me at the Bridge.
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad