[Dailydrool] Cleaning

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 24 11:03:32 PDT 2015

Beauford here. The mom and I have been very busy. The contractor who was
here for 13 long and torturous days and got fired by the dad, was a
complete and total slob. So our humble abode is totally trashed. You know
what that means. Lots of cleaning! I have to help the mom, and inspect all
her work. I am so important to the cleaning process that I get my own rag
so I can help better. Meanwhile, the other two are being bums. Bugsey is
laying on the coych sleeping and Browyn is in the dog bed chewing a bone. I
am not sure how that gets rid of any dirt. Don't tell them, but I kind of
like having the mom to myself while we clean together. We are making good
progress but we have a long way to go!

Beauford with Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess
Timandjenmartin at gmail.com