[Dailydrool] Daily Drool Calendar & Howliday Cards

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 24 16:05:42 PDT 2015

Thanks Ann, but not it! :) However, we do look forward to our calendar
tradition being carried on by Pam Farris and I am happy to help if needed.

I also plan to coordinate the howliday card exchange this year. We are
really busy in the process of moving across the state, so I can't really
think about that but It was pretty simple last year though, so I'm sure by
November I'll be situated and in a much better place to begin the process
of collecting information and creating lists. We had several flaky people
last year who still never sent their cards, even though a howliday card in
June would never go unappreciated, so I will likely be weeding them out
unless they had some crazy circumstance that I discussed with them at the
time.

Anyway, Happy drooling.
Kacy with Cow and Ru
greenlikethecolor at gmail.com