[Dailydrool] treading gently

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 24 17:14:47 PDT 2015

I hope that this doesn't anger anyone, but I just want to say this.  I,
too, am upset about all the discord regarding MBR, but what I want to point
out is this.

There is a lot of good in their history.  Their efforts begot more waddles
and fund raising, etc.

I don't want to be ashamed that my Pierre Sr. was on one of their shirts,
and I still want to buy an Elvis, and I hope that is not impossible now.

I have read, over the years, the joys a lot you have had becoming Kings and
Queens,  dressing up to the nines, having wonderful times and celebrations.

I never went to the MBR waddle.  Almost tired once, but I was rife with the
height of Mom's dementia and elder care.

I thought Jr. would be a perfect King, turns out not, he would have killed
me if I tried to take him in the horse drawn carriage.

I send thanks to Donna Funk for offering support to the newest version of
said rescue, and I have ordered coffee on their behalf.

Negative thoughts are so destructive, but I know the pain of deception runs
deep.

I hope  all those who are hurt by this situation heal sooner than later.

Hugs and Love,

Still a mess myself, missing Mom so much, almost a year now,

Fat Jackie and 5 hounds all mostly elder, some hanging on by a thread