[Dailydrool] Pet Insurance

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 26 03:29:48 PDT 2015

I have my crew insured with Pet's Best Insurance.  I don't know what it is
per month. I pay for all three at once one time per year. It was $1600. So
far I haven't had to file a claim on Browyn the Fairy Princess,  but they
are definitely losing money on Beauford and Bugsey. They both have terrible
allergies. Beauford has hip dysplasia and Bugsey has stomach issues. I have
been very happy with them. I had the previous generation insured with VPI.
They do great on accidents and diagnostics and are the pits if they develop
a chronic condition.
Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
Timandjenmartin at gmail.com