[Dailydrool] Pet Insurance

Janine Smith via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 26 13:41:54 PDT 2015

Murphy and Jack are insured with Healthy Paws. I wish my own insurance were as good as theirs! Jack’s recent kidney stone surgery and followup was very expensive. Once I had all the paperwork in, I had a check in a few days, no questions asked.

They also have an app for your phone. You can take a photo of your vet bill and send it directly. So convenient. Or you can submit a claim online, or mail it in.

The LA Times did a comparison of all the pet insurance companies last year and they liked Healthy Paws the best. They cover cancer treatment and some “alternative” treatments like acupuncture. Check them out!

Janine
Murphy the Basset/Wolfhound (yes, really!)
Jack the Golden